Sunday, October 7, 2012

Resurrection

While the Lord took 3 days, it has taken almost 2 years for me to get back to blogging. A cross country move, an even more overwhelming move from a career woman to being a stay at home mom.  And some minor road bumps like a laptop in terminal stages, a changing school schedule, and a broken camera all worked in tandem to put my blogging in the back burner.

But Spice Valley was never far in my mind. Every recipe that I tried, every food photo that I oggled at, and every pretty plate that I fixed would keep reminding me of the blog that was to be.

I'm finally back in the game again :-). A new camera (I promise to redeem those lousy mobile phone shots on couple of old posts), an additional 3 hours of time in a day (Ad now goes for full day school yay!) and the hours spent on all my favorite food blogs has now motivated me to get back to what I love doing (apart from the eating bit).

So here.'s to a new (and hopefully sustainable) blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for visiting Crimson Spice. Do write in your comments / feedback /suggestions.

Happy Cooking :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...