Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2 months and Growing

I cannot believe that its been two months since I "resurrected" this blog. Happy that I am posting on a regular basis even though I would love to post more.  I appreciate all the support and positive feedback I have receieved from my growing circle of friends. Thank you and looking forward to your suggestions and feedback on the food.

I am happy to share with you that Spice Valley has been joined  Foodie Blogroll and is now part of their bloglist. The Foodie Blogroll is a great platform to interact and share with fellow bloggers and I am looking forward to making new friends.


Watch out for more food posts coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Thanks for visiting Crimson Spice. Do write in your comments / feedback /suggestions.

Happy Cooking :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...